The cost of this course is $4,070 (GST inclusive) and includes the National Mediation Accredited Standards (NMAS) assessment component.
A 10% deposit of $407 is required at the time of enrolment to confirm your place.
The outstanding balance must be paid 30 days prior to the course start date.
The full course fee will need to be paid upfront to secure your place if you enrol within 30 days of the course start date.
We reserve the right to cancel your enrolment and retain your course deposit if full payment has not been finalised 30 days prior to the course start date.
Paying for your course
We currently accept the following payment methods:
Credit card – Visa or Mastercard only
Fees and charges for cancelling or deferring a course
The following fees and charges will be incurred for requests to withdraw or deferral before the course start date:
- transfer to another person – no charge
- deferring to a later date* (not less than 14 days prior) - $200
- cancellation (not less than 31 days prior) - $407 (10% deposit)
- cancellation (30 – 15 days prior) - $1,000
- cancellation (14 – 2 days prior) - $2,035 (50% of course fee)
- cancellation (less than 48 hours prior) - $4,070 (100% of course fee).
* Deferring to another date is subject to availability and no subsequent deferrals are permitted.
Refunds can only be issued 30 days prior to the course start date. Any refunds that are requested within 30 days of the course start date will incur fees and charges as per our terms and conditions for cancellation and deferrals.
If we cancel a scheduled course, which we may do at our discretion, we will offer a transfer to a future course, or a full refund.
If you do not meet the NMAS competency and would like to be re-assessed, you will need to attend the full day on re-assessment day (as well as any missed days).
The cost of re-assessment is $500.